Big Prize. Big Help in the Sinai Health 50/50. Take home amazing cash prizes while supporting life-changing care and research.
GUARANTEED TAKE HOME PRIZE
Thanks for playing! Our next draw will start on January 10, 2022. Have a safe and happy holidays!
Who You Help
Sinai Health represents a partnership of excellence: Mount Sinai Hospital, Bridgepoint Active Healthcare, Lunenfeld-Tanenbaum Research Institute and system partner, Circle of Care, have come together to form Canada’s leading integrated health system. Together, Bridgepoint Foundation, Arthritis Research Foundation and Sinai Health Foundation raise funds in support of Sinai Health.
How It Works
Rules of Play
Lottery License #RAF1209367
- The lottery will take place online only during...
- June 21st – July 22nd – Early Bird Draw July 9th
- September 13th – October 7th – Early Bird Draw September 23rd
- November 1 – November 26, 2021 – Early Bird Draws November 12 & 19, 2021
- January 10 – January 18, 2022 – Early Bird Draw January 13, 2022
- February 1 –February 25, 2022 – EB February 17, 2022
- March 7 –March 25, 2022 – EB March 17, 2022
- All tickets will only be sold to people who are 18 years of age or older.
- Must be in the province of Ontario at the time of purchase.
- Tickets are...
- 10 for $10
- 40 for $20
- 160 for $40
- 500 for $100
- Tickets will be available at online at
- Tickets will be sold using electronic raffle system supplied by Ascend Fundraising Solutions'
software on our website
- All tickets purchased between November 1, 2021 at or after 11:00am and November 25, 2021 at or before 11:59pm will be entered into the early bird prize draws. All tickets purchased between November 1, 2021 at or after 11:00am and November 11, 2021 at or before 11:59pm will be entered into the grand prize draw. It is possible for the same number to win both the early bird prize(s) and the grand prize.
- All tickets purchased between November 1, 2021 at or after 11:00am and November 25, 2021 at or before 11:59pm will be entered into the early bird prize draws. All tickets purchased between November 1, 2021 at or after 11:00am and November 18, 2021 at or before 11:59pm will be entered into the grand prize draw. It is possible for the same number to win both the early bird prize(s) and the grand prize.
- Early Bird Prizes ($2,500 in total):
- November 12, 2021: $1,000 Cash Prizes
- November 19, 2021: $1,500 Cash Prizes
- After buying, patrons will receive a confirmation e-mailed with their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
- The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw.
- The amount of the 50/50 will be available on
- The winning number will be announced on
sinai5050.caand emailed to all participants. The winner will also be contacted via phone.
- The winner may claim their prize by contacting Sinai Health Foundation at: (416) 586-8203, or by
firstname.lastname@example.org, The ticket may then be brought 3001 Hospital Gate, Oakville ON, L6M 0L8 at an agreed upon time for ticket verification. The winner will then be paid by cheque for the amount posted at the event for which they bought their ticket. Winners must have the original winning ticket and no copies. All payments will be made by cheque.
- The winning ticket holder has 6 months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw their ticket was purchase for.
- The winner must provide his/her name, address, and phone number with picture identification for our report sheet.
- Once the certified winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, they will be given a cheque in the amount of the declared prize which is, at minimum, 50% of the total sales for that draw. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
- In the event that no winner comes forward, the winning stub will kept in a safety deposit box (Sinai Health Foundation’s safe) and held for 6 months. After that time period has elapsed the prize will be donated to a charity other than Sinai Health Foundation, with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 draws: Sinai Health Foundation Staff and Board of Directors as well as anyone residing in their households.
- The above set of rules will be posted online at